Plonk Wine And Masses
It is quite generally known, true and recognized that 99.99 % of the human world possess 0.01 % of an available capital, and the remaining 99.99 % of capital remain in hands of 0.01 % of humanity (and such a statistical procedure shows only a clear evidence). Poor people (gently calling them poor) are the world’s largest market, and you can earn, primarily, on such a market, not on the wealthy market of the elite.
Somehow I’ve been told that the wine is considered to be plonk up to PLN 30.00 (ca. $ 10) per bottle (for less wealthy people) and I review it here in accordance with some plonk criteria of mine. Catching in the web I found something like Plonk Wine Club, where the wine is considered to be plonk up to $ 30, which would mean that our plonk, up to thirty PLN, wipes out one -third of the plonk in the rest of the lucky world. I leave conclusions to eventual readers and certainly a few of such conclusions I will use here, because my blog should be fed with some new feed.
I’m not a revolutionary, or other subversive bud. I can notice, too, that upon slowly increasing the weight of the whole world capital poor people, also, become (very slowly) richer, allowing the world to avoid sudden shocks , as we had learned something after some Moscow and Berlin experiments of the last century. The role of bears like me, however, is in the constant watch whether the offered plonk gets a decent character, as the masses have to posses some point of reference (otherwise their revolt and the course towards the elites lose any sense). With drinking my plonk wine from discounts I can notice some good, and – unfortunately – some bad ones, which proves only that some people selling „refuse” to me too soon would get rich at my expense, which turns into an exploitation, and that’s something I, simply, do not like. I’d like to remember, so , to all these guys that an exploitation, when too brazen, becomes an attribute of a stupid capitalist who – yes – once quickly enriched, lose customers after. With plonk produced of some coarse concentrate with too much sulfur dioxide inside some bottling wine distributors from all over the world forget that we can always enjoy our national Jabol of which we know, at least, that it is made of our national apples and still cheaper.